Image:Visualizing World Development from 1960
An interactive Flash visualization of world development.
The "Chart" plots Income per capita in international dollars against Life expectancy from 1975 to 2004.
The "Map" allows one to select a variety of development indicators from 1960 to 2004:
- Carbon dioxide emissions
- Child mortality
- Children and old per adult
- Fertility rate
- Contraceptive use amongst adult women
- Economic growth
- Income per capita in international dollars (GNP or GNI)
- Internet users per 1000 people
- Life expectancy
- Military budget as percent of total
- Number of girls compared to boys in school
- Phone users per 1000 people
- Physicians per 1000 people
- Urban population
- Women as percent of labor force
© Gapminder Foundation 2006
- Image:Myths about the Developing World — video of Hans Rosling's presentation using Gapminder.
Mapping Globalization Category Queries
There are no pages that link to this file.