Image:Water for All: Making it Happen, c. 2002
Water Supplies Worldwide
Color-coded map shows percentage of households with access to and improved water supply (according to the type of technology, distance from the source, and water quantity) in 2002. It also locates areas where multiple projects on household water management are underway in 2004. Inset map of Europe provides further detail of the region.
- Light Blue: Over 95%
- Sharp Blue: 91%-95%
- Dark Blue: 61%-90%
- Purple: 41%-60%
- Violet: 40% and under
- Light Brown: no data
A more detailed version of this map: 
Inheriting the World: The Atlas of Children's Health and the Environment, Part Two: Global Environmental Issues. By Bruce Gordon, Richard Mackay and Eva Rehfuess, World Health Organization, 2004. ISBN 92 4 159156 0.
© WHO 2004. All rights reserved.
This map is one in a series:
- Malaria, 2004
- Passive Smoking: Children Protest, 1999-2003
- Traditional Hazards, New Risks, c. 2002
- Two Worlds: Rich and Poor, 2004
- Water for All: Making it Happen, c. 2002
- The World's Forgotten Children, 1970-2000
- Lead: IQ Alert, c. 2002
- Child Labor: Growing Up Too Quickly, c. 2004
- Indoor Smoke: Breaking Down Respiratory Defences, c. 2000
- Healthy Schools: Empowering Children, 2001-2003
- Climate Change, 1970-2050
- Enjoying the Sun Safely, c. 2000
Mapping Globalization Category Queries
There are no pages that link to this file.